Worlds Most Difficult Phone Icons - 529 Pieces
by Paul Lamond
- A seriously difficult double sided puzzle! It only has 529 pieces but it feels like 4,000!
- The World's Most Difficult puzzle features exactly the same artwork on both sides
- The image is offset by 90 degrees and cut from both sides
- The image is of lots icons of all different colours
- The Finished puzzle measures 384mm x 384mm
Paul Lamond puzzles are produced by University Games and The Lagoon Group.
As a company they are taking steps to protect our planet. They are continuing to remove single-use plastics from all their puzzles and all outer packaging is fully recyclable. They have also installed electric car charging points at their offices, every little helps. The aim is to be the most environmentally friendly puzzle company in the UK.
Here, at The Yorkshire Jigsaw Store, we stock puzzles from the child and adult ranges. The themes include popular TV shows, book characters, music icons, mystery puzzles, ‘Impossibles’ and ‘The World’s Most Difficult’ puzzles. These come in a variety of piece counts from children’s through to 1000 piece puzzles.